Are you a Pepco or Delmarva Power customer? Would you like to model for a print advertising campaign? Would your home make a perfect location for a photo shoot? I am looking for customers to serve as photography subjects for a customer education campaign to encourage energy efficiency. I am also looking for homes to serve as locations for the photoshoot.
I'm looking for real Pepco and Delmarva Power customers from Maryland, the District of Columbia or Delaware to pose for a professional photographer while doing the following types of things:
- Person on the phone asking questions or scheduling an installation
- Couple being comfortable in their home (with remote, playing a game, puzzle, laughing, thermostat in background)
- Person adjusting the temperature in their home on a web-programmable thermostat (you do not need to have one to participate)
- Person interacting with an installation professional while he/she explains energy efficiency programs and options
Photo shoots will take about a 1/2 day. Models will be paid. People providing locations will be paid, and people who would like to model AND are able to furnish a location will be paid at a higher rate. Right now, I'm seeking the following people:
- Couple, late 40s to early 60s
- Male or female, late 20s-mid 30s
- Female, 60s-70s
- Male or couple, middle-aged (40's)
To be considered as a model you MUST be a Pepco or Delmarva Power customer. Please respond to this post with one full-length shot and one close-up of your face.
For this specific shoot, I need one house and one townhouse or condo with central air conditioning. You must own/control the central air conditioning system. All models and location providers MUST be Pepco or Delmarva Power customers. If you'd like your home to be considered as a location, please email me photos of your general living areas, a shot that shows where your thermostat is located in the home, and a couple of shots of the outdoor areas around your home including your exterior air handler (for your central air).